Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > That place in the woods

That place in the woods

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Ishihara39This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 5, 2015 at 3:39 am
I wish this photo was slightly higher quality. There seems to be a lot of noise and some blurring happening, which obscures the subject. The tree at the top left is also slightly distracting. This photo might have looked better with that tree cropped out. Other than that, I do like the idea and the subject of the photo. Perhaps using Rule of Thirds would help?

EttieGHThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 10, 2015 at 2:27 am
Yeah, i'm still working on improving my photography skills. I'll try that, thanks

CaseyChickenWang This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 5, 2015 at 12:53 am
Aww so pretty. Reminds me of the light pole in The Lion, the Witch, and The Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis.

Feb. 16, 2015 at 5:03 am
Thanks.. That's actually what I thought too when I saw it.