Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Flying High

Flying High This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the November 2009 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 18 comments. Post your own now!

lolamae said...
this has a really cool whimsical feel to it (:

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really cool---looks like Mary Poppins.

Lillie M. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 10:33 am
Beautiful!

abozzie said...
This is so cool! great editing!(:

Ella1 said...
Wow, did you use negative sandwiching or something? It looks great. Would you mind reading my poem A Portal, Pink Watch, and Perpetual Sea? Thanks

Nick5 said...
Did you take two pictures, erase the background from one, then paste the reaming to the second?

Fia-fia said...

wow! this is first: inspiring, and second: a great picture. You are talented! thank you!

:)

pretty bakht said...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 10:54 am
 amazing!it brings a lot of motivation,after watching it i eagerly wanted to fly into the sky

PGMelon said...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 7:26 am
Wow! That's so cute! And inspiring!

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Fantastic!! It makes you feel as if you could do anything!

O.Riet said...
Wooh!! That's awesome! I've got some photos like that where I jumped realy high on our trampoline. I didn't have an umbrella, though. It would have helped to think about it, 'cause we were going for the "Totoro" idea. ;)

MidnightSol said...
This reminds me of how I feel.  My spirit soars when I see the sky.

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Whoa, that's a cool photo! How did you do that? What program did you use? Great job!

FlashlevitationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
green screen it looks like

bucket96 said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 8:26 am
wow this is sweet, kinda Mary Poppins-ish but cool:)

Haz-Mat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 25, 2009 at 3:09 am
Not trying to be accusatory, but isn't this a photo-manipulation? If not how was this exactly done?
Either way, great work, just think that it may belong in the Computer Graphics or Other categories.

bookwormishgirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 4, 2009 at 5:51 am
How did you do that?

desi95 said...
i luv it!