New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Along the dotted line?

Along the dotted line?

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

MsGigglesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 5:18 pm:
This is so perfectly caputred, well done! I admire your skill in photography, and the meaning behind this. I really relate.

DrkballerinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 13 at 7:10 pm:
Don't know why but it totally speaks!

Deep-Dark-SecretsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 25, 2013 at 9:36 am:
This is so creative and beautiful! Would you mind checking out my work too?

Productive_Sloth said...
Jun. 7, 2013 at 1:18 am:
I did think of a photo like this ages ago. I do love it however that someone was actually stage it successfully . I do think a little scissors sign would be nice above the dotted line  like the one when you select something and want to copy it in Microsoft Paint.

annexgrey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 6:27 am:
I don't know... there's something about the feel of this piece that I'm in love with. It's great. :)