Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > A Pink Carnation

A Pink Carnation

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

alleykat said...
Apr. 13, 2015 at 11:13 am
This is an awesome picture! Great job!

Writing.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Gorgeous. It reminds me of a person on Tumblr named gasaii, very pastel and adorable :)

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 30, 2014 at 11:24 am
Thank you ^_^

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 22, 2014 at 11:25 am
This is absolutely, breath-taking. I wish I could show you how much I mean that this is absolutely, beautiful for 'tis. My explanation might sound a bit strange, but I love your photograph because the flower is showing its beauty. The flower isn't one bit afraid of showing its beauty even though there are risks of it getting hurt because 'tis vulnerable. And though, it goes through hardships and storms it still stands strong. Yet even as vulnerable as it is, it is still strong for the flower i... (more »)

I am sooo glad you liked this Emily :) I was wondering what people would get out of it, and reaction was utterly perfect ^_^ Thanks so so so much for being so amazing! P.S. You're beautiful just like my flower :)

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 23, 2014 at 10:55 am
Aw, haha. I'm just being plain old me, haha. Haha, thank you, my friends. For your kind words. :) ^_^