Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Trees.....The forest is my New Home

Trees.....The forest is my New Home

Report abuse
Description:
The Forest is so Beautiful and I Feel like its the one place i can forget my Worries ... Hahaha anyways hope you like it :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this. I love spending time in nature and in the woods, so this I can connect with a lot and I love a lot. I think this is absolutely, beautiful and has peaceful and and happy feeling in it. You have talent and greatness and light and a beauty that is your own; and so much more. You're an amazing and talented and beautiful person. Thank you so much for sharing this! :)

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Same the Forest is such Beautiful place and i feel the same! I love nature and just love being out doors! Thank you for all the praise i truly appreciate it and I am extremely happy that you loved it ^-^ Your an amazing Person (Sorry for the late reply it didn't tell me i had new comments lol :P )

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
You're welcome! Also, thank you. :) Nature is awesome and wonderful! :D :) Also, it's fine. :) I understand, haha. :p :) You're a wonderful person too. :) You're a wonderful person too. :)

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you so much ^_^

BenitoJuarez98 said...
I do like it! Very nice picture we have here.