Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > MOrNiNg iN KeNt

MOrNiNg iN KeNt

Report abuse
Description:
Sooo... i went rock climbing in Kent the other day with my mate and we took loads of nice morning pictures :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This, this is absolutely beautiful too. I love it. I can connect with it. There's so much beauty and such a peaceful and joyful and strong feeling; and so much more. I don't know to explain myself, haha. It's just beautiful. It has the feeling of being strong yet vulnerable too if that makes sense, haha. You are a talented and wonderful and amazing person, my friend. Thank you so much for sharing this, my friend. I look forward to your work. :)

Angel.Of.Darkness replied...
You have literally made my day,I am Over the moon you like it, Thank you so much for saying such amazing thing! It means a lot much to me and Yes this place was absolutely beautiful and i had to take a photo ^-^

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
You're welcome! :) I absolutely, love it, and I'm so glad you had a wonderful time and that you took a photo and shared it with us. :)