Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Winter's First Tear

Winter's First Tear

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: landscapes

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Nella.Girl97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful! and the title is perfect! I missed you too:)

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 19, 2014 at 9:13 am
This is beautiful, Pyro! I'm still going to keep calling you, Pyro, haha. But this is beautiful, and I love it. Haha, I wish I could figure out how to take a picture like this. You really have such a talent and greatness and light in you. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this, my sister! 

Angel.of.FireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 22, 2014 at 10:27 am
Haha I have no problem with that, sis. (: And thanks. I some how have an amazing talent for taking photography.

PureDrawingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:19 am
I agree you are really talented! I lvoe this pic and the title is even better

Nov. 11, 2014 at 10:54 am
Thanks Tim. i should post more of these I just don't think I'm like amazingly good.