Raining Heaven | Teen Ink

Raining Heaven

By EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

I was on the way to SC to see my family, taking a nap. when I woke up (because my brother woke me up haha) and I saw this. I had to take a picture of it and share it with others. Hope ya'll enjoy it!

Similar images

This photo has 7 comments.

on Sep. 11 2014 at 11:12 am
Crystallite BRONZE, Santa Elena, Other
You're Welcome!

Thank you, IamFeli! : ) ^_^ You made my day, s thank you!

Crystallite BRONZE, Santa Elena, Other
*beautiful*

Crystallite BRONZE, Santa Elena, Other
omg this is so bautiful. eveyting just looks so paceful and delicate in this pic. and the fact that this picture was taken while moving just adds beauty and makes it all the more unique.

Hanban12 ELITE said...
Hanban12 ELITE, Lake Worth, Florida

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them."
Henry David Thoreau

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once."
John Green

My pleasure :) 

Very true. Most people do take the gifts that we have and see everyday for granted, but not everyone. ^_^ We are always blessed, we just need to see that we are and how blessed. I take pleasure from from the most simplest things, haha. A letter, a book, a poem; simple things that are beautiful and fun are where I get pleasure from. Thank you so much for commenting, Hanban12! ^_^

Hanban12 ELITE said...
Hanban12 ELITE, Lake Worth, Florida

Henry David Thoreau

John Green

Beautiful. They say we take  things we see every day for granted, and a lot of people do. But this picture-- it reminds us that we are blessed every day, with things as simple as sunsets and painted clouds. Thank you for sharing this!