Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Raining Heaven

Raining Heaven

Report abuse
Description:
I was on the way to SC to see my family, taking a nap. when I woke up (because my brother woke me up haha) and I saw this. I had to take a picture of it and share it with others. Hope ya'll enjoy it!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
omg this is so bautiful. eveyting just looks so paceful and delicate in this pic. and the fact that this picture was taken while moving just adds beauty and makes it all the more unique.

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
*beautiful*

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you, IamFeli! : ) ^_^ You made my day, s thank you!

Sept. 11, 2014 at 11:12 am
You're Welcome!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful. They say we take  things we see every day for granted, and a lot of people do. But this picture-- it reminds us that we are blessed every day, with things as simple as sunsets and painted clouds. Thank you for sharing this! 

TheMadHatterEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Very true. Most people do take the gifts that we have and see everyday for granted, but not everyone. ^_^ We are always blessed, we just need to see that we are and how blessed. I take pleasure from from the most simplest things, haha. A letter, a book, a poem; simple things that are beautiful and fun are where I get pleasure from. Thank you so much for commenting, Hanban12! ^_^

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
My pleasure :)