Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > If only I could be a tree..

If only I could be a tree..

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
...what would you do? if you were a tree, i mean.      stand there for a very long time i suppose.

GreyGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 8, 2014 at 9:21 am
Being an Ent wouldn't be too bad :)

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
"TRREEEE! I am no tree! I am an Ent!" -Treebeard

"Tree! I am no Tree! I am an Ent!"- Treebeard

sorry, i thought the filter caught the first one for whatever reason. oh well

Sept. 9, 2014 at 2:37 am
Treeherder! A shepherd of the forest. :)

"Don't talk to it Merry, don't encourage it!"

Sept. 11, 2014 at 2:34 am
That line always makes me laugh xD

everything between Merry and Pippin makes me laugh.

Sept. 12, 2014 at 6:48 am
Same with me :) They're awesome, though.