Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Flowers Growing in Pavement

Flowers Growing in Pavement

Report abuse
Description:
I saw these flowers the week I came back from camp. It used to be one flower blooming, but then it grew three more flower heads.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like how it displays that nature can live, though harshly, even as industrialization spreads like an epidemic. Maybe you could turn the whole pic into grayscale except for the flowers; that might convey a really powerful message.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Haha, I love nature and I saw that message when I saw those flowers growing in the cracks. I think think that would be a neat idea, I never thought of that. That would be great. I think I might do it. Thank you for giving me that idea and for commenting, my friend. :)

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
omg this is so pretty! NICE PIC!!!!!!

Thank you! ^_^