Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Cream or Suger?

Cream or Suger? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
What do you prefer in your coffee?
Tags: objects

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

jennag4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7 at 8:32 am
wow this is amazing! photoshop?

emmalizmort replied...
Feb. 7 at 10:12 am
@jennag4 Actually NO photoshop was used in this picture the whole entire thing was created by me! Also thank you so much I really appreciate it! :)

emmalizmortThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 7 at 11:10 am
@jennag4 Actually NO photoshop was used in this picture the whole entire thing was created by me!! Also thank you so much I really appreciate it! :)

jennag4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 7 at 6:52 pm
getout!!! how did you do it??

Feb. 7 at 9:07 pm
My camera's self timer and ALOT of patience haha :)