Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Ray of Light on a Grey Sky

Ray of Light on a Grey Sky

Report abuse
Description:
Take a look cuz even on the darkest places, there's always a ray of light coming out somewhere from high above...Just gotta put your head up and open up your eyes. That's exactly how I felt when I took this picture.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing photograph! Truly beautiful, I seriously think you should take more! Like they say, a picture can say a thousand words :) 

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 8, 2014 at 7:54 am
Thanks I really appreciate it. I already took more and I'll keep taking pics It's kind of an other way for me to express myself cuz you're right A picture can say a thousand words. So thanks again for supporting my work ^_^

Itsme24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:06 am
Wow! Its very beautiful :)

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is excellent! inspirational even!

Renda.AndersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Whoa, I'm getting some Harry Potter flash backs! "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of places, if one only remembers to turn on the light." Albus Dumbledore. When you say "even in the darkest of places, there is always a ray of light..." I was reminded of that quote. The picture itself is sooo pretty!

LOL I love that quote!!!! Now I'm a 100 percent sure that we read each other's minds haha we have somuch in commun. Thanks for the feedback i really appreciate it. Just so u know I was in the classroom when i took this pic cuz i sit beside the window and i was amazed when I saw that beautiful view and also the teacher was busy writing so thank god I didn't get BUSTED lol !!!

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:50 am
Please if you feel the same way about this pic or think that there's anything wrong about it kust leave a comment ^_^ And If you love it RATE IT ;)

BestWritingByBrit replied...
I love this picture! It's so artsy, and I totally feel the same way!

Thanks for supporting my work I really appreciate it ^_^

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
So beautiful, TheComet! ^_^ great job! also, love the what you wrote with the picture