Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Essence Of The Lost

Essence Of The Lost

Report abuse
Description:
Assets of a an Artist long gone.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:51 am
I love the way all of it is one color. The description adds a nice touch to the image.

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
AWESOME !!! 

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 18, 2014 at 3:54 am
Haha, thanks Angel. :)

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 29, 2014 at 3:14 am
Awesome! ^_^

Oct. 29, 2014 at 3:15 am
Why, thank you. :3