Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > A Brighter Color

A Brighter Color

Report abuse
Description:
Paintbrush and paint. Criticism is appreciated. :D

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 14 at 2:29 pm
WOW THIS IS AMAZING O.o  LOVELY WOEK ^-^

Writing.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 6 at 4:00 pm
I love this, I would give it a little more time to focus next time though so you can see the texture and shape of the yellow more as well, I feel like that would bring it out more.

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 7 at 2:53 am
Hmm... I see, thanks for the tip! :D   I'll try focusing on that part next time. :)

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 25 at 5:07 pm
Such a lovely photo, I love the way you focused on the brush and blurred the areas around it. Very unique, I would have given this Editor's Choice ^.^ 

Oct. 29 at 3:16 am
Awww, thank you. I feel like I've already been given one by this sweet comment. :,)

PureDrawingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 24 at 5:03 pm
i love it! this is the type of picture you would see on my wall! Great job!

Oct. 24 at 5:05 pm
Thank you so much! <3 ^_^   First comments are sweetest. :3