Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > A Brighter Color

A Brighter Color This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Paintbrush and paint. Criticism is appreciated. :D

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 1, 2015 at 7:52 am
I don't actually have any criticism... It's lovely.

blue-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
It's cool, thank you!

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WOW THIS IS AMAZING O.o  LOVELY WOEK ^-^

Haha, thank you for your comment, Angel. ^_^

Writing.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this, I would give it a little more time to focus next time though so you can see the texture and shape of the yellow more as well, I feel like that would bring it out more.

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 7, 2014 at 2:53 am
Hmm... I see, thanks for the tip! :D   I'll try focusing on that part next time. :)

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Such a lovely photo, I love the way you focused on the brush and blurred the areas around it. Very unique, I would have given this Editor's Choice ^.^ 

Oct. 29, 2014 at 3:16 am
Awww, thank you. I feel like I've already been given one by this sweet comment. :,)

PureDrawingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i love it! this is the type of picture you would see on my wall! Great job!

Thank you so much! <3 ^_^   First comments are sweetest. :3