Cradle

Report abuse
Description:
Editing photos is like putting on makeup. For some cases you need it, for some you don't. The truth is I hate heavy makeup, and I dislike heavy editing. About 95% of my photographs are unedited, and Cradle is no exception.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

WhyNotThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26 at 10:04 pm:
I totally agree with you. If you have to edit your picture a lot then that might mean its just not all the that great. I don't ever edit my photos unless I took a picture that was in color and I wanted it in black/white. With my camera I have a lot of different settings to give it a different effect. I use them quite often but I very rarely ever edit. You did an absolutely amazing job on the photo and I think you should be very proud for taking such a great photo without the need for editting.

WordApprentice This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 29 at 6:02 pm :
Oh, thanks! It's always totally awesome to hear from another photographer, so keep shooting!