Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > What I hold in my hands, is nothing but air

What I hold in my hands, is nothing but air

Report abuse
Description:
I was sitting in class with my friend one day and I always have wanted to be a model so we did a photo shoot like the entire day and here is one if the pictures
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 25 comments. Post your own!

NobuoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 8 at 5:04 pm:
I like it, pretty symbolic, I woulda put nothin but hands though

DecipherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 8 at 7:40 pm :
Thanks for the feedback

Dr.SunballSunnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 7 at 6:25 pm:
Y es I* love it a lot and the meaning of it too..

Apr. 7 at 6:29 pm :
Thank you. I appreciate it.

TheUniverse said...
Apr. 7 at 4:19 pm:
Very good, I like it... The school look is swell. Keep up the great work!!!

Apr. 7 at 6:12 pm :
Thank yoy very much, have more on the way! As soon as they publish it!

DecipherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6 at 4:58 pm:
Thank you, I really appreciate it.

SceneGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6 at 4:56 pm:
Love the hair. (: I think the classroom gives a very schoolish view to the picture. From one Photographer to another, i really like your title and the idea of it.

ImmortalRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6 at 4:48 pm:
Is that you...? I like it! The backround could use work though

Apr. 6 at 4:49 pm :
Lol, yea thats me and I know, we were in my science classroom. Lol, thank you  

SmexiLexi said...
Apr. 6 at 3:43 pm:
Avatar: The last airbender O.O  

Apr. 6 at 3:47 pm :
Lol, I was trying that with my friends help to edit but we just wadded the words "I love you this much <3" In my hands

Apr. 6 at 3:46 pm:
The title is basically saying, I have nothing to hold on to.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 5 at 4:39 pm:
Interesting! I love your style, too XD

Apr. 5 at 4:40 pm :
Thanks, waiting the approval of more!

ShadoWingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 12:26 pm:
A mysterious pose, spectacular!

Apr. 5 at 4:34 pm :
Why, thank you

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 5 at 9:25 am:
Invisible Sandwich

Apr. 5 at 9:28 am :
Lol, love you too Shade

111ming said...
Apr. 5 at 8:23 am:
This action look cool。 This picture of the overall looks very harmonious。 you are good!