After The Blaze

February 22, 2014
By iamwastedpaint, Trego, Wisconsin
iamwastedpaint, Trego, Wisconsin
0 articles 1 photo 0 comments

This photo was taken after a cabin burned down at a local winter camp. The fire fighters were unable to put the fire out and they allowed it to burn all night until the fire ran out of fuel. The next morning campers were allowed to rummage through the remains to find their burnt items; Cell phones, rings, clothes, money and other valuable items were lost in the blaze and any that were found afterwards were charred almost beyond recognition. They believe the fire could have been caused by faulty electrical wires, or possibly from one of its occupants leaving his sweatshirt on the radiator to dry.


Similar images


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This art/photo has 0 comments.





Swoon Reads

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!