Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Pink Radiance

Pink Radiance

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:15 am
That's very pretty. I like how you put the flower in water, a little secluded from the soil in the background. Very symbolic in that matter. I would suggest maybe applying the rule of thirds here.

Kiwis.Odd.Chance said...
beautiful ! :) the brightness of the flower makes it hard to look away

DragonQueenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 11, 2014 at 11:47 am
So cool! I iwshiIwas as good at taking pictures as you are! XD

Godinspiresher43This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 6, 2014 at 3:00 am
The contrast of the pink to the background is great. It works wonderfully. Cool photo. :)