Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sunset Roses

Sunset Roses

Report abuse
Description:
I took this picture before school one morning in my front yard. I used my iPhone camera without any filters, and got up close to the roses to get the angle.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26 at 7:36 pm:
I love it. It's so beautiful and natural. Keep on taking amazing photos! This is my favorite. Thanks for sharing this!

SolitarySoulThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 9 at 12:55 pm:
Very Beautiful, I love the focus; (but seems to be lacking a 'cloudy'  filter to compliment orange and red petals) It's still amazing, couldn't have done better; an inspiring shot. :D

booklover303This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 9 at 2:24 pm :
Thanks! I don't usually edit my pictures or add filters, keep them natural.. Thanks for the feedback though