Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > I Stand before you

I Stand before you

Report abuse
Description:
Since I was in middle school, I was made fun of because "I didn't belong there" I was one of the few mexicans in a white school. Now that I am old enough to know that being an outsider is what makes me...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

SetiziaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like how the title implies that you're standing but you're actually sitting, that you do not need to stand to assert your presence. Great photo!

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
What a wonderful message conveyed here, really touching. Great job.

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oh, and please don't stop taking photos, you are really good at it!