Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Book Hunt

Book Hunt

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

MishamigoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 10 at 2:01 pm
I love so many of these books! Ahhh! TFIOS!!! <3 Can't wait to see the movie!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 11 at 4:02 am
ME NEITHER!

MishamigoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 11 at 2:12 pm
Did you know that Ansel and Shaileine--Augustus and Hazel in TFIOS movie--are playing brother and sister in the Divergent movie?!

Mar. 12 at 4:14 am
NO EFFIN WAYYY

nelehjr said...
Feb. 22 at 7:01 pm
I l♥ve stacks of books! Also, To Kill a Mocking Bird :)

Feb. 23 at 10:01 pm
YES YES YES :D

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
JOHN GREEEEEN AHHHH <333333333333

Feb. 23 at 10:01 pm
AHHHH <33333  I LOVE YOU LIV!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 24 at 4:56 pm
John Green is life omg!!! Heyyyyy I LOVE YOU TOO! haha its been a while.. ive been gone haha  anywho did u hear about the movie for TFIOS!?!?! AHHHHH so excited! that book changed my life, litterally! Hope alls well... KEEP ROCKIN GIRL!

Feb. 25 at 11:10 am
I've only read this one book of his and I LOVE HIM SO MUCH ALREADY. HIS WORDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. I must read ALL his books! AND YES I watched the trailer. MUST WATCH. ANd the girl playing Hazel. PERFECT. The guy too. I just hope it is as perfect as the book! I am SO excited!

Feb. 25 at 7:10 pm
I KNOW RIGHT!!! John Greens books should be put in the book Hall Of Fame cuz looooord are they amazing, not amazing PERFECT! the way he uses words to describe so much more. each word a down packed bullet of hope, or sorrow, or love. Ugh i could legit talk about him all day! Haha hope alls wellllllllll :) <3

Feb. 27 at 6:09 am
YES YES ME TOO ME TOO!! And exactly his way with words is just so amazing. I mean Most authors I love for their stories, him I do love for his stories but ALSO for his WORDS. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. I could also ahhahahah :P 

Hamzawaseem said...
Dec. 14, 2013 at 1:33 am
Dan Brown!

Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:45 am
YES! :D