Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > "The Eye"

"The Eye"

Report abuse
Description:
"They say the eye is the window to your soul."

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

PoeticStrangerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this picture and the caption that goes along with it.

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! This is gorgeous! Is this a picture of your eye? I have tried taking pictures of eyes (just look at my avatar, haha), but to no avail. Keep up the good work! I love photography as well. If you get a chance, can you take a look at some of my photographs? Thanks :)

Deep-Dark-SecretsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:21 pm :
Haha, yea, I wish that was my eye! But sadly no. Thanks! I'm glas you liked it! :) Yesshhh, definitely! Can't wait to see your work!  

AnonymousLoverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:13 am:
This is a wonderful photograph, keep up the good work. Perhaps you could take a glance at some of my writing, fellow artist.