Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Somethin Outta The Blue

Somethin Outta The Blue

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 1 at 5:31 pm:
I'd say the flower was posing for this picture, but that's not plausible. Either way, the colors of the flower are exceptional. Your picture brings it to life. Lovely!

sweetsalem123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 30 at 11:57 am:
Love this picture!! It says so much...but can be interpreted so many different ways. :D

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 27 at 6:11 pm:
I really dig this one. The composition is super-dramatic and you captured the light just right. Definitely a great picture :)

MsSubrose said...
Sep. 24 at 3:38 pm:
Tanks for the comment :) This one is my favorite out of the bunch.