New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Perfection

Perfection

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Bones96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:17 pm:
I love shots like this with interesting angles. The colors are beautiful as well and very vibrent 

ElliePThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 11 at 1:38 pm:
I adore the unique angle of this shot! its minimalistic but creative at the same time, there isnt alot of feedback i can give because all of your work is amazing but seeing as you seem to have an eye for flowers why not try different weather conditions for example raindrops on a petal? but your work is truly amazing! keep it up!

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3 at 10:49 pm:
Great job! The colours and the focus really are perfection. :)

SuperWhoLockianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3 at 3:07 am:
A++ The flower is slightly to the left the colors really work the lighting was perfect and goood job with the aperature. What f-stop did you use? its amazing the blurred background just makes it 100x better. 

NAYSSOOOOOO said...
Sep. 30 at 4:17 pm:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 28 at 10:44 pm:
The colors are beautiful!