Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Flying High

Flying High

Report abuse
Description:
Butterfly.Butterfly.Butterfly.Exotic.Free.Beautiful.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

Bones96 said...
Great close up shot! Beautiful bright colors too!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
What a great action shot! You truly captured the beauty of nature. You take great photos. What camera do you use?

Deep-Dark-Secrets replied...
Thanks! Honestly I don't have the latest camera. I use a Sony  Cyber Shot, dated all the way from 2007. I'm surprised it's still working! :)

MsForeverChained said...
Wow this is awesome!! You just captured the butterfly perfectly!

EllieP said...
Wow... this is the closest ive seen of a butterfly, and i love the colour of the flower. I love how the close up view of the leaves make it seem like a never ending garden :) very artistic!

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! Very beautiful! :D

SuperWhoLockianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:04 am
Beautiful! I love it! I'm so jelous this is amazing! 

AmazingMusic said...
Great photo! I LOVE YOUR WORK! KEEP GOING! I hope this photo makes it into the magazine! :))))))))))))))

sweetsalem123 said...
Sept. 30, 2013 at 11:59 am
I adore this picture!! I love photographing butteflies. They are definitely nature's beauty.

TrulyMadlyDeeplyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really enjoy how close the picture is to the subject! Even with the mellow colors on the butterfly, the flower brings nice accents. Good job!

bookmouse said...
Love the use of shutterspeed!

nancy845 said...
This is really good. you're good at photograpghy! I just can't believe you got this close to the butterfly!