Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Flying High

Flying High

Report abuse
Description:
Butterfly.Butterfly.Butterfly.Exotic.Free.Beautiful.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

Bones96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great close up shot! Beautiful bright colors too!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
What a great action shot! You truly captured the beauty of nature. You take great photos. What camera do you use?

Deep-Dark-Secrets replied...
Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:24 pm :
Thanks! Honestly I don't have the latest camera. I use a Sony  Cyber Shot, dated all the way from 2007. I'm surprised it's still working! :)

MsForeverChained said...
Wow this is awesome!! You just captured the butterfly perfectly!

EllieP said...
Wow... this is the closest ive seen of a butterfly, and i love the colour of the flower. I love how the close up view of the leaves make it seem like a never ending garden :) very artistic!

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! Very beautiful! :D

SuperWhoLockianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:04 am:
Beautiful! I love it! I'm so jelous this is amazing! 

AmazingMusic said...
Great photo! I LOVE YOUR WORK! KEEP GOING! I hope this photo makes it into the magazine! :))))))))))))))

sweetsalem123 said...
Sept. 30, 2013 at 11:59 am:
I adore this picture!! I love photographing butteflies. They are definitely nature's beauty.

TrulyMadlyDeeplyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really enjoy how close the picture is to the subject! Even with the mellow colors on the butterfly, the flower brings nice accents. Good job!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love the use of shutterspeed!

nancy845 said...
This is really good. you're good at photograpghy! I just can't believe you got this close to the butterfly!