Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Winter's Face

Winter's Face

Report abuse
Description:
This is a dog that had been outside in the snow and having the time of his life when I snapped this image of the unsuspecting Golden Retriever.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

jollygreengiant47This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:48 am
This is adorable and amazing! Love the focus on his snowny snout! :)

TrulyMadlyDeeplyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Wow! Thanks! I just saw a photo oppurtunity I suppose haha!

Deep-Dark-Secrets said...
Sept. 29, 2013 at 12:12 am
THIS IS JUST A BRILLIANT PICTURE! The way you captured it is so outstanding! Woulld you mind checking out my work too? Would love to hear from someone so artistic! :)

Thank you!

darkensme said...
Sept. 24, 2013 at 11:01 am
love, love, love!

Wow! Thank you so much!