Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > I am who I am.

I am who I am.

Report abuse
Description:
I had to take some pictures for photography class and this one turned out good :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Deep-Dark-SecretsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 2 at 9:44 am:
This is such a beautiful picture, and I can't even begin to explain how perfectly you've taken it. I LOVE IT!!! Keep up the work! Would you mind checking out my work too? I would love to get any feedback fro myou, especially after seeing this picture! :)  

SuperWhoLockianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 3 at 2:58 am :
Yeah no problem I can do that :D Thank you so much.

Get_SherlockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 4 at 12:14 pm :
I like it :) I tried to take a photo like that once, but not only did it turn out blurry, the flash was on and blinded my eye for an hour :P

Oct. 7 at 1:52 am :
Thanks I used a few books to keep the camera steady and It was natural lighting. It took me so many time to get this shot right just keeo tryin and I'm sure there will be a few good ones.