Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > City Solitude

City Solitude

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

Fran333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 3 at 10:20 pm:
Oh my gods! I love the sihlouette of the duck!!! and the contrast in color with the water, that would be a perfect picture just by it's self. I like the idea of the combo with the city too, but it's also like trying to blend opposite moods.

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 17 at 5:25 pm :
I actually really like the opposite moods.. It gives you multiple things to look at in one picture, and it's like two stories being told, and one story being told. At the same time. I think the colors in the top half should be darker, just because they seem to blend in with the sky, but that's just an opinion thing. My favorite part is the duck's silhouette... it's like all of a sudden, ducks are evil! CHildish, i know. But that's what I thought of immediately!

Fran333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 17 at 11:11 pm :
Haha :) I would have never thought of that. 
There's nothing wrong with being childish, some times kids can have a freshing and open point of view adults can miss. ...like the Little Prince
Although personally the silhouette makes me think of peaceful lakes ...of course it helps that it's surrounded by water, if one were to replace that with a dark allyway then that would change the whole story.

Nov. 19 at 7:35 pm :
I agree! I love your perspective on this picture...

today at 5:37 pm :
I like your's too! :D