Panorama

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: landscapes

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

nadinemily said...
Sep. 6 at 5:42 pm:
SUPRIYA I FOUND YOU!!! is there any way to add friends on here? I'm really confused. ok miss you have fun in greenville xoxox nadine

supriyalal19This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 6 at 8:26 pm :
OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU FIND ME HOLD ON I CAN FOLLOW YOU  

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 5 at 11:11 pm:
This is really pretty :) where'd you take it?

Sep. 6 at 8:26 pm :
Thank you! I took it in Banff, Alberta, Canada!   

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yesterday at 9:35 am :
Cool, I was born in Calgary :P

yesterday at 6:07 pm :
Oh, cool! I am originally from Saskatoon!!