Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > One out of the Daisy Horde

One out of the Daisy Horde

Report abuse
Description:
Mckay, you inspired me about daisies :D

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

nelehjr said...
Daisies make me think of my mom :) I really love how you intensifed all the colors. Five stars.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I'm so happy to hear that. Glad. And I did it using PicMonkey Google Chrome extension. Only edited a teeny bit though,,, the flowers themselves were quite amazing. Thanks so much.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 6, 2013 at 1:19 am
Great picture! :D

Sept. 7, 2013 at 3:58 am
Why thank YOU :) You made my day.