Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Lurking in the Shadows

Lurking in the Shadows

Report abuse
Description:
“The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow.” ― George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings Edited a bit using Pic Monkey, Google Chrome

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Woah! It is so eerie yet beautiful. The mystery, the anonymity, the colors, the shadows, the contrast between sharp and soft lines...just brilliant.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 5:45 am
Well, Thank You because the editing and colours are mine if not the photography :P ehehehehe yes, I didn't take this, it's actually ME. I still can't believe I missed out something so crucial while submitting it but I let it stay on here because nelehjr said she liked it a lot. So anyway, Thanks! Lexy <3 <3 <3

nelehjr said...
Wow...This sihloette is so different than the ones I would see here in America. I love it.

Hey, that just made me realize something so odd. Sheesh, the thing is that that's me. And that means someone else as in my brother or sister took it so why the heck did I put it up here? Eeeek...TI, please don't kill me :P  Ah, well I think I'll just leave it up here cause YOU like it <3 Oh wait, you love it. Ah, Thanks SO much for the lovely comment. And hey, well I guess that's because of the difference in clothing. Or well, I dunno. Feel free to elaborate that differen... (more »)

nelehjr replied...
Oooh! You should make that your profile thingy! And I'm flattered you're leaving it up there on my behalf *Warm fuzzies* It's just well, yeah, the difference in clothing, your long curly hair, the bracelets, the houses. They look different. But when I think about it we're not so different I wear a dress at least once a week, I keep a massive amount of bracelts on my left wrist, and I also have waist length hair. Kinda gets that whole invisble-thread we're-all-conected lets-ju... (more »)

Sept. 11, 2013 at 9:23 am
hehehehe :)) Well, I guess you're right about all of that except that those aren't houses, actually that was sort of a tourist spot or hill station whatever you call it, so it's just huge umbrellas covering  tables where people sit and the hut is kind of the place where they order food from: Yummy tikka <3    Well, that thing is so beautiful isn't it. let's just be humans/fellow writer/poets together. :)) Love always.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:51 am
This is sooo pretty i love it! Keep rockin Dua :)

Thank YOU Liv ! :)))))

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I miss u soo much its been forever since we talked :(

Sept. 7, 2013 at 3:55 am
I miss you more Liv. Let's create a forum on Random Thoughts where we can talk. Wait, I'll name it Liv.

Sept. 7, 2013 at 10:24 am
Yessss! We need to talk more. Teenink isn't the same without all my buddies!