New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Buttercup

Buttercup

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15 at 8:42 pm:
So cute! He/she seems really curious! I'm trying to learn to photograph animals; (Mostly, I've only been able to practice with cats, dogs and horses) on my cat and dog) do you have any tips for rats?

theweirdworderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 20 at 4:27 pm :
Yes, Buttercup is a very curious rat! I think you should just learn their behaviors and get to know the animal, honestly. That way, you'll get to know their behaviors. I suggest waiting for a still moment or a moment when they're in their zone. That'll make for the best pics! Thanks for commenting!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 20 at 10:16 pm :
Thank you for the advice!