Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > White Rose

White Rose

Report abuse
Description:
If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world
Tags: nature rose

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 23 comments. Post your own!

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15 at 1:31 pm:
This pic is amazing! So beautiful and shows all the beauty of a rose. By the way I love what you said in the description ^_^

BestWritingByBritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 6 at 1:46 pm:
This is so pretty!

Poetic21 said...
Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:43 am:
oh my this is beautiful reminds me of the beauty of a woman white and innocent very delocate and yet outgoing and pure

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:01 pm :
This is so lovely and amazing i have to agree with poetic reminds you of the innocence and beauty. I think the close up was amazing and the way you captured the water droplets i'm just in a wow nice work.

AnshuR said...
This one is beautiful. Nice work :)

Writer38942849This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is amazing. The rain/dew drops makes it so clean and sureal. I have a soft spot for flower pictures and it looks like you have a winner here.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is really pretty, i love it :)

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:17 am:
Exquisite! Really very very beautiful. And the description is even more beautiful :) Awesome work. I truly am in awe at the beauty of the description.

Quratulain said...
Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:30 pm:
This is great.I think you've got a golden heart which can praise other's as well.  

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:29 pm:
Love the rain (looks like teardrops) u should be in Yearbook like I was!!

Zoya_Khan said...
Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:02 pm:
It's really beautiful. The dew drops and the white color of the rose make it look really neat, clean and pure :) :) :)

loveshersheys said...
Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:36 pm:
Wow this is really pretty! =)

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:40 am:
this looks right out of a catalogue. wow

PriyaModi said...
Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:27 am:
the sun is warm....the sky is clear.. the nature touch is soft like breezes...dew drops purity is cool as nature.. gud!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:24 pm:
Roses are by far one of my favorite flowers. I'm not ashamed to admit it. And the touch of water droplets speckling each petal just makes this picture so much more beautiful. 

momo.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:44 am:
Very pretty. I love the water droplets!

RozaLaurineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:27 pm:
Woah! Awesome!

WildGirl73 said...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:56 pm:
This is an amazing picture the angle of the rose is perfect and the lighting is beautiful I love how you can see the water droplets and everything about this picture is so vibrant and just gorgeous.

photolaurie said...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:36 pm:
god i love this. I always fall for a good flower picture- especially one with water droplets. As for crituqe...hmmm. I'm thinking its good, but it could be better- a different angle maybe. My eye isnt drawn into it as much when it's right it the center- i would try this with rule of thirds, or from the side or below or something. Just to give the photo a little more visual interest.  But I really like the water on the white. You wouldnt think it would be a good combination, bu... (more »)

ShelbieRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 5:25 am:
Very nice ^.^ it's pretty