Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The light

The light This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

nprunner11This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 9:22 pm
WOW this is so cool!!! congrats on getting editors choice!!!! i hope this one gets published it is so flipen awesome!!!!! :)

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 5 at 8:01 am
@nprunner11 Thank you very much :D (and I got to use the tag feature on you, so that's cool too)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WOW. The perspective the photographer puts the viewer to is just wow. and how come the elephants look so small. GOSH What is simply awesome is that you were actually there! I have never been on an elephant much less be part of a procession on elephants. 

Jan. 5 at 8:03 am
Thanks. You're awesome, as always.

Shadow_Wolf said...
Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:57 am
Wow... this is very beautiful... I love it... great lighting, and just... wow... it really captivates me

theatregirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:37 am
Really cool. I like it, it's interesting and its beautiful. The color work nicely as well

Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:05 am
Thanks! I just noticed its your second comment on me, so thanks again!

Powlala said...
i like this. *if there were a like button*

royalujjwa4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
haha, thanks a lot!

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14, 2013 at 6:23 am
This is soo cool! i love how it looks all misty like :3 you did a great job

thanks! 

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Awesomesauce! This photo was taken at just the right moment. Congrats on the Editors' Choice award! This piece deserves to get published :D

Thanks, Ellie! Means a lot. I was taking random pics (while on another elephant) when this one came out amazing.