New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The light

The light This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:58 pm:
WOW. The perspective the photographer puts the viewer to is just wow. and how come the elephants look so small. GOSH What is simply awesome is that you were actually there! I have never been on an elephant much less be part of a procession on elephants. 

Shadow_WolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 8 at 9:57 am:
Wow... this is very beautiful... I love it... great lighting, and just... wow... it really captivates me

theatregirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:37 am:
Really cool. I like it, it's interesting and its beautiful. The color work nicely as well

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:05 am :
Thanks! I just noticed its your second comment on me, so thanks again!

Powlala said...
May 17, 2013 at 10:25 pm:
i like this. *if there were a like button*

royalujjwa4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 17, 2013 at 10:30 pm :
haha, thanks a lot!

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14, 2013 at 6:23 am:
This is soo cool! i love how it looks all misty like :3 you did a great job

May 17, 2013 at 10:23 pm :
thanks! 

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 7 at 12:46 pm :
Awesomesauce! This photo was taken at just the right moment. Congrats on the Editors' Choice award! This piece deserves to get published :D

Jan. 7 at 9:00 pm :
Thanks, Ellie! Means a lot. I was taking random pics (while on another elephant) when this one came out amazing.