New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Porthole Eye

Porthole Eye

Report abuse
Description:
The window is kind of dirty, but I think it adds mystery and texture :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:50 pm:
I love this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:34 pm :
Thanks :) it was a fun cruise too

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:25 pm :
I bet. I have always wanted to go on a cruise.  I love the scenery in this pic. great job! :)  

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:51 am:
it looks like you're looking out of a washer/drying machine, haha!!!!! nice picture. :)

today at 10:52 am :
thanks :) yeah, it kinda does. I've always wanted to...nvm

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 28 at 4:42 pm:
I like the dirt on the window..... It's very pretty!  Well, not the dirt, but the scenery!  Hahaha

Mar. 28 at 6:34 pm :
Lol, thanks! XD