Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Porthole Eye

Porthole Eye

Report abuse
Description:
The window is kind of dirty, but I think it adds mystery and texture :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

sherberteater said...
I love this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks :) it was a fun cruise too

sherberteater replied...
I bet. I have always wanted to go on a cruise.  I love the scenery in this pic. great job! :)  

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:51 am
it looks like you're looking out of a washer/drying machine, haha!!!!! nice picture. :)

Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:52 am
thanks :) yeah, it kinda does. I've always wanted to...nvm

Basketball23 said...
I like the dirt on the window..... It's very pretty!  Well, not the dirt, but the scenery!  Hahaha

Lol, thanks! XD