New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Radiance

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:50 pm:
magic. 

sassygurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 7:41 pm:
this is really pretty. how did you get the lights to look like that?

iMusicMonstrosityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 12 at 10:05 am :
Thank you! :) I followed the firework with my camera and when it exploded I took the picture. It was on zoom and it didn't have time to focus the photo. So this one and almost all of the other photos I took turned out somewhat like this.

sassygurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 13 at 4:30 pm :
it is sooo gorgeous!!! the colors againt the black pop so beautifully!! great  job!

Apr. 13 at 6:08 pm :
Well thank you! I appreciate the recognition! :)