Radiance

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
magic. 

sassygurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is really pretty. how did you get the lights to look like that?

iMusicMonstrosityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:05 am
Thank you! :) I followed the firework with my camera and when it exploded I took the picture. It was on zoom and it didn't have time to focus the photo. So this one and almost all of the other photos I took turned out somewhat like this.

sassygurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
it is sooo gorgeous!!! the colors againt the black pop so beautifully!! great  job!

Well thank you! I appreciate the recognition! :)