New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

My Roses

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26 at 4:34 pm:
That's pretty! I just uploading a photo to TI, cuz I like photography :) it seems like we're both well rounded people...

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 27 at 4:29 am :
Thank YOU! You know I ain't that much of a photographer but you just sharing it's fun and people get to see your stuff so I prepared a folder with like 15 images,, and then as I tried to upload them,,, It was a bucketload of pain...They just wouldn't get uploaded kept displaying this error,,,only a few did get uploaded...I wanted to share soo many...I tried every way with different networks and different computers, nothing worked :((    

Mar. 27 at 4:30 am :
Yes, it does seem like we are.... DO you paint or sketch??

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 27 at 2:47 pm :
Yep. Have since I was two years old :)

today at 3:51 am :
ME too!!!!!!! DItto!! Hahhahaha I feel like singing "I am a girl like you" :P