Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Light up the World

Light up the World This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Taken in the Bayeux Cathedral in Normandy, France with a disposable camera. I love the grainy effect and shine from the candle light.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

BicycleThiefThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
(That first comment was an accident, sorry) What I meant to say was that I really liked the fact that you took this picture with a disposable camera. No one really uses them anymore, but they were really popular before digital cameras came out. I think they're underrated and they give photos a cool vintage look. Kind of like a throw back to the '80s (by far the best decade). Cool photo!

Did you know you can now tag other users using "@"?