Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Rescue Me

Rescue Me

Report abuse
Description:
This is the last puppy of a litter given birth to by a abandoned dog at the shelter where I volunteer. All the other puppies were adopted accept him. I tried to capture his silent plea..to rescue him, and give him the home and live that he deserves.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This reminds me of the commercials on TV with all the cue animals—sad puppy faces—with "In the Arms of an Angel" playing in the background. Seriously, though, super cute puppy.

GreyGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:46 am :
Glad you like it. Just looked at my caption. I don't know what was going on with my spelling that day!