New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Beautiful Beach

Beautiful Beach

Report abuse
Description:
This is the photo I was supposed to put on - instead of the other similar photograph - the beach near by home.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

merdos96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

PaperWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 30, 2012 at 4:22 am :
Aw thank you so much! :)

Sara T. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:29 am:
very nice!

Oct. 22, 2012 at 7:48 am :
Thank you :)

cmakjaff said...
This is a very well done photograph!

Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:03 pm :
Thank you for your lovely comment :)

Angel8645This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:08 am:
That's so beautiful =)

Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:26 pm :
Thank you so much :)