New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Locks of Love

Locks of Love

Report abuse
Description:
This bridge in Paris is where all the couples go and attach locks to the it, to signify the "locking" of their love :)
Tags: structures

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

PrometheusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I know nothing about photography, but this looks great.  Interesting subject matter, not just another oil puddle or mountain lake or dandelion portrait of the sky.  Ha.  The story behind it makes it 12x better.  

705toofdaPThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:53 pm :
Hahaha thank you :)

stupendousmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yeah i've never been there, but i want to go see this so bad! Beautiful photo!

Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:54 pm :
It's gorgeous there! Definitely go if you can! :)

FakesmileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i know I said that I would review your writing but how could i resist looking at this?! I absolutely love this picture. It's just the way it is angled that is perfect. Great title, angle, and overall photography(: I'm adding this to my favorites 5/5 stars EXCELLENT!:D

Padfoot507This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:44 pm :
Thank you so much, fake :D It really means a lot, you're the bomb.com ;)