New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Butterfly

Butterfly

Report abuse
Description:
A butterfuly was laying some eggs so I took advanatage :)
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

live_luv_laugh_inspireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:07 am:
Nice clear, colorful photography!

In_Love_with_Writing said...
Jan. 25 at 3:14 pm:
My favorite :) I love butterflies :)

hunterofartemis726 said...
Pretty  

guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 20, 2012 at 9:09 am :
Thank you :)

AthenaMarisaDeterminedbyFateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 20, 2012 at 5:54 pm :
This is the most detailed and beautiful closeup that I have ever seen in my life!

Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:13 pm :
Thank you! :)

NavyCopperQuill replied...
Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:47 am :
This took my breath away. Amazing :)