Stripes

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Abbysav said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:37 am:
Adorable Picture! How did you ever get this close to take it? Anyway, it's an amazing shot!

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 8 at 1:31 pm :
Well, thank you. :) Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Teen Ink failed to notify me that someone had commented on my picture. Anyways, to answer your question, the chipmunks were running right up to us. Who do you think gave the little guy a nut? ;)

jackrabbit said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 9:27 am:
I like chipmunks  Also nice pic

Sept. 23, 2012 at 11:06 pm :
Hey, there! Thanks for commenting. And I agree; chipmunks are just the sweetest! :D

stupendousmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
that looks a lot like Bear's Hump in Waterton National Park...... nice pic by the way.

Sept. 18, 2012 at 5:22 pm :
Maybe it looks like Bear's Hump in Waterton Lakes National Park because it is Bear's Hump in Waterton Lakes National Park. ;) Good eye. :D   And thanks for the comment.