New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Droplets in the Sky

Droplets in the Sky

Report abuse
Description:
Alexandria building's view.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:03 am:
It's beauftiful...!!!

evawinchester247This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:59 am:
beautiful picture

stupendousmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
absolutely beautiful! :)

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 8, 2012 at 5:36 am:
Thank You!!, No that's not photoshopped, Just using effects. :D

Astatine said...
Sept. 8, 2012 at 5:31 am:
Wow...kind of takes your breath away with it's beauty.  Great snapshot...almost seems like it was photoshopped. Keep up the good work. I'd love to see more of your work. You are really talented in what you do.

JunieSparrowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
    That's a great pic of a cityscape.  It reminds me of the view from the apartment I used to live in.     

Ruby-Paige-RoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i love it!

youngspeare said...
Aug. 26, 2012 at 5:43 am:
All 5 stars! What a skylineee..this is a breath taking pictures. 
Keep clicking.. xD and THANK You for checking out my poem. 

Ms.IntroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 1:07 pm :
No problem, and Thank You ^ ^!

necciThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
amazing you have a nack for photografy  

BlessingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Like this. Like the clouds in the backround too