Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > A Memory of Magic

A Memory of Magic This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
When magic ran high, the hidden hallow prospered, Its castles stood high, its climbing vines majestic, But then it fell and faded away... Into nothing but a Memory.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 33 comments. Post your own now!

KarmaBites This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 29 at 6:58 pm
This is amazeballs! I love the detail! Wow, you are immesely talented! <3

Deej6595 said...
Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:07 am
Very well done. I love all the colors and the statue in the middle of what looks like a greenhouse. This looks like somewhere in Greece. Did you use colored pencils?

Daniella C. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
There is something rough and casual yet symmetrical and proper. I love the "casual" or imperfect, cartoonish look. This is really good. The quote really explains the picture. Simple yet beautiful.

ChobaniLuvinPenguin This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Such beautiful detail! The colors seem to make it all come alive! Marvelous job!

Deej6595 said...
This looks like it just came out of an oriental storybook. You are an extremely good illustrator. I don't even know how you did  the 3D perspective.

Novelist123 said...
How'd you get such awesome detail!

Adi-heid said...
Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:33 am
This picture is so amazing! I love how creative it is and all the colours! Please check out my short story, Rita used to be Steve! Thanks!!

Tho B. T. said...
Thank you for all the supportive comments and I hope you all will have an amazing summer! :) 

Tho B. T. said...
Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:48 am

RainbowChild said...
May 17, 2012 at 7:17 am

this is so beautiful i love all the colour

runnergirl99 said...
AMAZING. 'nuf said =]

BlondeAndProud said...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:41 am
there's so much detail in this its incredible i love the description as well i have no idea how you managed to fit all that into one page, its amazing, well done

JuneTaz replied...
What she said!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:02 am
Very cool. I like your use of perspective.

ThatClarinetPerson said...
That. Is. So. COOL! I love how colorful it is, and the dragon up in the corner :). Great job.

Sparkora said...
It looks like you used colored pencils for this...this is amazing, but I think art markers of some kind would bolden your work and illustrate your talent better. :)

high5 said...
i wish i could draw like this... but i love it keep drawing

RhythmAndRhyme said...
May 31, 2011 at 10:52 am
This is so beautiful and whimsical! I love the colors. This is really pretty.

Nayanika said...
Mar. 4, 2011 at 8:28 am
that's really so colourful and beautiful

ale93_ said...

this is so beautiful i love it