Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Do You Ever Wonder

Do You Ever Wonder

Report abuse
Description:
This piece, believe it or not is just a random doodle on the back of my class schedule and drawn with a sharpie. Do you ever wonder where this kind of inspiration comes from?

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

DoctorbugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I have no idea where the inspiration comes from. You're just listening to some random lecture when you pick up your paper and start drawing squigly flurishes on it. And for some reason it's ALWAYS curely flurishes...have no idea why. You should see some of the outrageous Egyptian eyes I do!

DoctorbugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:59 pm :
Again, I'm mesmerized. The first time I saw this I was like "soooo coool, where did she get it" -- I had a slight suspicion that you might have doodled it, lol!

SamFaye said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:57 pm:
I love the hair!

RoseattaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:01 pm :
:D Thank you ^^

Adi-heid said...
May 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm:
This is so adorable! I wish my doodles were that good. But it is very wonderful inspiration!

BrokenHeart14 said...
May 1, 2012 at 2:35 pm:
This is amazing! I love it!

May 5, 2012 at 1:10 pm :
Thank you!

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
o.o So fancy!! :D And you didn't even pencil it in first or anything?!

Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:47 pm :
Thanks so much! No, I just put the pen to the paper and it had a mind of it's own XD :D

iluvnachoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 14, 2012 at 9:58 pm :
This is seriously wonderful. Like, legit! You have a remarkable talent, and I hope you keep drawing for not only others to enjoy, but you too c: