Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > My Imagination

My Imagination

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this a little while ago. I was originally drawing from a pic of myself.. and it turned into this

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own now!

AnonomousThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, I am really impressed by this, I certainly consider you a professional. :)

neonprincesss replied...
Thanks! I don't do much art anymore though. I was an art major last year in college and I got burnt out because I couldn't be creative. I've moved to more creative writing now, but I have a buch of artwork this style I should probably post.

. replied...
You should post them! I know there are more than just me who would enjoy them! I do alot of creative writing (which I've been to lazy to post) as well, but I can't draw to save my life. My mom says I can but...Heh.

Shannie9000 said...
This is Amazing you should be a pro or something ARE YOU?? Can i save this pic cause i a absolutely GREAT AMAZZZING

neonprincesss replied...
Go for it!

Amanda98 said...
Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:56 am
This is just absolutley amazing!!!!! You are truly talented!

xxiWritexxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So beautiful. I love everything about this :) I can see why u are VIP

Ashes3lol said...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:03 am
Wow you are really talented! I'm thinking maybe I can submit my artwork on here but nothin of mine compares to this :)

neonprincesss replied...
Whenever you get a chance to post your artwork, you should, even if you don't think it's good. You never know who might like it, or it might be just what someone needed to see that day

BigEddy97 said...

This is very beautiful

neonprincesss replied...
Thank You!!

firecleansed said...
Wow the image's use of lines and simple shading creates an amazing tonality. You will do very well in your competition

neonprincesss replied...
Thanks! Yeah, it was my first time I had done a realtic person in pen. I did this from a picture of myself, and the hair took forever but it was worth it. It didn't win anything in the  Black and White Drawing category, but that is the most competitve category, and I live in the most competitve district. This was part of my senior portfolio as well though. I left part of my senior portfolio at home and almost got disqualified, so I ripped something out of my sketchbook and matted it real qu... (more »)

Blackrosechick said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:46 am
This is amazing! I've seen a lot of art work on Teenink, and this is definetly one of my favorites! it's really creative, and is absolutely beautiful. keep drawing! you are very talented :)

neonprincesss replied...
Thanks! I'm entering it in a private school version of UIL this friday, so I need all the encouragement I can get! You just made my day!