Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > The Lost Princess

The Lost Princess

Report abuse
Description:
Tangled Fan art!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

xxiWritexxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it, especially the eyes :) Plus, it looks so proffesional, which i love when I look at a drawing. Ur really good :D

SaraegaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you! :)

Raven-Mcdonald said...
14 years old and I love that movie more thn my four year old sister! This is awesome you should make one in color

Lol, thanks! Same here, I just love this movie! Maybe I'll paint it when I'm finished with my current painting project. :)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 6:03 am
I really like the hair and the crown, must've been a bit hard to draw. This really looks like Rapunzel~

Thanks! :D

hcoffey replied...
i love it so much

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 1:19 am
Aww, this soo beautiful, Rapunzel from Tangled...I love everything about the picture, She really looks like the 3D one, Waayyy To go !

Gracias! ;) P.S. (I don't really speak Spanish)

NeverBroken said...
This is really good!

Thanks! :)

Unknown0_0 said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:51 am
This is really good! She looks just like Rapunzel. :)

Thank you!