New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > The Lost Princess

The Lost Princess

Report abuse
Description:
Tangled Fan art!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

xxiWritexxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love it, especially the eyes :) Plus, it looks so proffesional, which i love when I look at a drawing. Ur really good :D

SaraegaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 9, 2012 at 5:17 pm :
Thank you! :)

Raven-McdonaldThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 6:24 pm:
14 years old and I love that movie more thn my four year old sister! This is awesome you should make one in color

Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:31 pm :
Lol, thanks! Same here, I just love this movie! Maybe I'll paint it when I'm finished with my current painting project. :)

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 6:03 am:
I really like the hair and the crown, must've been a bit hard to draw. This really looks like Rapunzel~

Feb. 2, 2012 at 6:54 pm :
Thanks! :D

hcoffey replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:33 pm :
i love it so much

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 1:19 am:
Aww, this soo beautiful, Rapunzel from Tangled...I love everything about the picture, She really looks like the 3D one, Waayyy To go !

Feb. 2, 2012 at 6:53 pm :
Gracias! ;) P.S. (I don't really speak Spanish)

NeverBrokenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 7:07 pm:
This is really good!

Feb. 2, 2012 at 6:51 pm :
Thanks! :)

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:51 am:
This is really good! She looks just like Rapunzel. :)

Feb. 1, 2012 at 6:13 pm :
Thank you!