Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Embrace

Embrace

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own now!

wingofangel said...
This is so adorable I just love it. :)

starlight26:) said...
Extremely realistic and beautiful! What more can i say? lol :) awesome work

Psuedonym:Random said...
WHOE!!! The expression on this picture seems so realistic!! You do it just like Norman Rockwell!! That's cool!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! 5 STARS!! :3

saher said...
I love your shading in the clothes!
really nice :]

A.Lopez said...
Hey, I was reading the things about you, and it said that you like to sew. Do you make clothes?

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I have, actually. =3 Did you see this one? http ://www.teenink .com /art/all/23040/Pull-Tab-Dress/ Enter my screenname on the advanced search to get a complete list of my work, I noticed not all of them show up just by clicking on my name. =/

This thinger won't let me post links, so I'll just tell you how to get to it; Yes, I do make clothes. I have one posted here.
Search my screenname using the advanced search, and you'll get a complete list of all the work I've posted on TeenInk. For some reason, not EVERYTHING appears when you click on my name. D: The advanced search is the only way I've figured out how to get them all to show up.
The clothing piece I'm reffering to is called "Pull... (more »)

A.Lopez replied...
Wow that's pretty cool. Thanks for showing me how to get to it. I like designing clothes and I try to make my own clothes but it just doesnt seem to work. I just need to practice more.:) Do you have any advice?

My two best botc of advice: 1) Learn to use a sewing machine, if you haven't already. And, if you REALLY want to hand stitch, go over each stitch at least twice, and keep the stitches as small and close together as your patience will allow. They will be more durable that way. 2) Try taking ideas from other pieces of clothing and then mixing them together. I wouldn't say that copying somthing else is always great, but it IS good practice. =3
And if you end up using something real... (more »)

*bits, not botc. my hand stuttered typing? XD

A.Lopez replied...
Lol Okay, Thank you so much. :)

A.Lopez said...
Wow, it looks like a real picture in black and white. When you look closely, you can see that it's a drawing. Ver Realistic!

ThatHair said...
Amazing
.........

gro_cam said...
Holy cow!!
I thought this was a picture at first its so vivid!
Awesome job!

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I can't tell you how much I love this! It's amazing. And what a sweet picture it is... You're very talented. Keep it up.
God bless,
...,

Hope_Princess said...
Aug. 22, 2009 at 11:22 am
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! AMAZING!! great job!