Naruto

Report abuse
Description:
NARUTO!! My favorite Anime character next to Beet, he's so fun to draw! Whadya think of him in this one!? :-D

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

Unknown0_0 said...
Hah! Naruto, gosh he's too funny XD

LoudDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Alright, now this is a good one, Skyye. I like it, and even though I don't read or watch it I was STILL able to recognize it from what little I've seen. If what little I know about is right, then the toungestinkingout/peacesign fits him perfectly. Great work!

Jesse-the-Psycho-PyromaniacThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Thank you, Loud!! I really appreciate it!!

And yes, Naruto and the peace sign, tongue sticking out is very "him", XP

MarieIeiraM said...
this is pretty good ^^

SkyyeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you :-) I loved drawing him!

zolie said...
Jan. 30, 2012 at 9:44 am
i love it and love him so much

Jan. 30, 2012 at 10:59 am
Thank you!!

RedDaisy said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 3:08 am
Kawaii~ I have the manga that has him like this!

Jan. 30, 2012 at 11:00 am
LOL, really? That's so funny!! lol, did I do good then?? :-D

RedDaisy replied...
Except for the swirl on his back (it's red), everything is great! It's so cute, I can't stand it...Teach me!! :P

It is? Hhmm, I was doing some of it from memory so...lololol, I wish I could, but I'm a terrible teacher, LOL

RedDaisy replied...
XD Don't worry about it. I already know how to draw, I said that as encouragement :D

LOL, yeah I know, I was kidding, well, not, I AM a terrible teacher, but yeah, I was kidding, lol